Membership application instructions:
- If you have questions or for further information, please contact the Membership
- When filling out the application, PLEASE PRINT!
- Include the name and phone number of the Primary Member
- Include your address, city, state and zip code
- Include the names of the family members and their dates of birth.
- Types of Membership:
a. Individual - This type of membership is primarily for one person
joining the association.
Fee = $35.00
- This type of membership is primarily for one or more ersons (a family) joining the association. Fee = $45.00
- This type of membership is primarily for registering the animal to qualify for High Score Awards in the Hunter
or Pleasure Divisions.
i. The animal must be registerd with the Association and the owner of the animal must also be a member.
ii. To qualify for High Score Awards in the Equitation Divisions, the rider must be a member of the Association.